Theme and Variations

Thoughts and experiences of exploring classical, jazz, and other art music.

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Taking the Scenic Route

While listening to Keiko Matsui's CD White Owl it occurred to me that I am not as familiar with her other recordings as I am with that one. So, as a sort of side trip, I will be listening and learning about her and her music on occasion, writing about what I've heard on this blog, along with the classical music.

I'll probably do the same for my Bob James collection, as well, at some point. In any event, I appreciate that you read the blog, and hope for more comments!

1 Comments:

Blogger seocom said...

تنظيف مكيفات بالرياض
مع ارتفاع درجات الحرارة بشكل مبالغ فيه في فصل الصيف وخاصة في المملكة ليصبح وجود المكيفات في كافة الأماكن من المنازل وشركات والمستشفيات وخلافة من الأبنية أمر ضروري لذلك توفر لكم أفضل شركة تنظيف مكيفات با

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home